Looking for some great gift ideas for that certain someone on your holiday shopping list that simply loves Cape Cod? We’ve got you covered. Take it from an innkeeper who knows Cape Cod and what makes it so special. It wasn’t easy to winnow dozens of great gift ideas to the top ten, but here in no particular order are our suggestions for wowing the Cape Cod lover on your list this year.
- A subscription to Cape Cod Life Magazine. It’s the perfect way to keep up with what’s doing on Cape Cod all year, plus get a 12-month calendar with beautiful color photographs of Cape Cod scenes for every month.
- A selection of jams and jellies from the Chatham Jam and Jelly Shop. This mom and pop shop has been cooking up delicious home recipes for 30+ years. Try cranberry vanilla for a real taste sensation, or wild beach plum made from local beach plums.
- A Christmas ornament from Snow’s Home and Garden in Orleans, MA, a Cape Cod icon for more than 130 years.
- A Truro Vineyards Wine Club membership. Members enjoy automatic shipment of Truro Vineyards wine delivered to their door 4 times per year. Choose three bottle or six bottle club memberships.
- Chocolate Sparrow sampler or sparrow Fudge from the Hot Chocolate Sparrow in Orleans, MA.
- High Speed Ferry Tickets on Hy-Line Cruises or the Steamship Authority to Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard. What could be better than taking a day trip to one of the islands during a trip to Cape Cod.
- A signed Elizabeth Mumford print. Her whimsical style often has a nautical theme, and each print is surrounded with a black border featuring a whimsical stenciled verse.
- An authentic Cape Cod Screwball bracelet hand-wrought from Eden Hand Arts.
- A beautiful nautical wreath or arrangement from Harvest of Barnstable.
- A gift certificate to the Whalewalk Inn and Spa. Spoil your friends and family with the gift of a Cape Cod Getaway. What a way to show how much you care.
Every one of these gift ideas is sure to delight anyone that truly loves Cape Cod. Count us among that group, too. It’s what makes our lives as innkeepers on this beautiful spit of sand so special. And it is a joy to share it with all of you. Happy Holidays from all of us at the Whalewalk Inn & Spa.